The Fjardaál aluminum smelter reached full production capacity in April 2008. The facility contains a smelter, cast house, rod production and deep-water port. The smelter employs 450 people and produces 940 tons of aluminum a day, with capacity of 346,000 metric tons of aluminum per year.
A leading resource of Progesys offered its services for design and supervision activities, regarding the supply and fabrication of improved type of metal crucible, for cast house.
- Year of realization : 2006
- Project value : N/A
- Design , Calculations & finite elements analysis
- Detailed engineering and Drawing
- Redaction of fabrication procedures
- Supervision of fabrication