Qatalum, a joint venture by Qatar Petroleum and Hydro, has a capacity, in the first phase, of 585,000 tons of primary aluminum, all to be shipped as value added aluminum casthouse products. A dedicated power plant with an installed capacity of 1350 MW ensures a stable supply of electricity.
- Year of realization : 2008 – 2010
- Project value : USD 1.5 Billion$
- Auditing construction schedule for critical contract packages and interface with POV and commissioning
- Planning of pre-commissioning services
- Pre-commissioning management and execution
- Mechanical completion for the overall potroom and general services contract