Alumina Partners of Jamaica (ALPART) has its bauxite mining and alumina processing plant located at Nain, St. Elizabeth, in the south of Jamaica. Its current annual production capacity is approximately 1.7 million tons of alumina and it is capable of being expanded to more than 2 million tons per annum.
The projects launched by the client are aimed at rehabilitating the bauxite mine and the alumina refinery. Projects are related to various mechanical installations and the expansion and implementation of new required equipment such as conveying systems, tanks, piping, pipe rack structures and preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Year of realization : 2003 – 2004
- Project value : USD 25 Million
- Engineering services to identify solutions and low-cost alternatives
- Project cost estimating
- Site construction supervision and commissioning execution
- Technical assistance to client team
- Training for maintenance and operation teams