EMAL is a state-of-the-art aluminium smelter complex supplying the world with high quality metal and currently produces 800,000 tonnes of aluminium annually. EMAL’s phase II will increase production to 1.3 million tonnes by the end of 2014 and upon completing the energising of the 444 pots that make the longest potline worldwide, at 1.7km, EMAL will become one of the largest single site aluminium smelters worldwide.
A leading resource of Progesys offered its services for design and supervision activities, regarding the supply and fabrication of improved type of anode moulds, for carbon plant.
- Year of realization : 2014
- Project value : USD 8 Billion
- Design & Calculations
- Detailed engineering and drawings
- Redaction of fabrication and installation procedures
- Supervision of fabrication and installation