Osisko Mining Corporation, a mid-tier gold producer based in Montreal, Quebec, is a mining company focused on acquiring, exploring, developing and mining gold properties. Osisko operates the Canadian Malartic gold mine in Malartic, Quebec.
Progesys provides POV and commissioning expertise since August 2010 working within the owner team of Osisko Mining in charge of the construction and the start-up of the gold mine.
- Year of realization : 2011 –2012
- Project value : USD 1 Billion
- Detailed planning of pre-commissioning and commissioning activities
- Scope all facilities by systems to enable transfer from EPC to Owner operation team
- Preparation and implementation of a pre-commissioning and commissioning execution plan and planning of plant systems turn-over to owner
- Overview of construction key milestones and planning of vendors on-site for pre-commissioning activities
- Perform pre-commissioning and commissioning activities
- Handover of systems and equipment to operation team and assistance during ramp-up