Progesys is awarded two project management consultancy contracts by Petrovietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation (PVFCCo) to manage the engineering, procurement and construction of the expansion of an ammonia plant (NH3) and a new fertilizer plant (NPK) located on the Phu My Fertilizer plant site in the industrial zone of Phu My I in Vung-Tau, Vietnam. The contract began in Q1 2016 and is expected to be completed in Q4 2017.
- Year of realization : 2016
- Project value : 237M $
- PMC (Project Management Consultant) for execution of 2 projects in Phu My Plant
- Mobilize a multidisciplinary team including technical and management personnel
- Manage engineering progress, procurement activities and construction works
- Implement best practices and assist client team in all project queries