The “Rivière des Prairies” generating station is a run of riverhydroelectric power station on the Rivière des Prairies between the islands of Jesus and Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Built in 1929, it is now managed and operated by Hydro-Québec. It has a generating capacity of 48 MW. The refurbishment of intake gates and draft tube gates was done in 2007 and 2008.
A leading resource of Progesys offered its services for Design and Supervision activities, regarding underwater refurbishment of Daft tube gates and embedded parts.
- Year of realization : 2007-2008
- Project value : USD 30 Million
- Design & Calculations
- Detailed engineering and drawings
- Redaction of fabrication and installation procedures
- Supervision of fabrication and installation