Looking for solutions?Contact us
Rio Tinto and Alcoa founded ELYSIS as a joint venture to develop an innovative process that will make aluminum production greener by using new anodes that eliminate CO2 production and produce pure oxygen instead. The new technology is the culmination of a decade of research and development.
ELYSIS plans to commercialize its technology by 2024. Once fully deployed, they will eliminate the direct emissions of GHG released by the electrolysis process and will strengthen the highly integrated production and processing industry in Canada and the United States. The lifespan will be more than 30 times that of current components.
- Advise the client on best execution and contractual strategy for the project
- Lead project control management (estimating, scheduling, document control & cost control)
- Analyze cost data and report performance indicators to top management
- Perform contract administration
- Oversee project progress and present to corporate
- Prepare a construction work plan and project logistics.
- Perform on site construction management
- Oversee procurement process from bidders’ selection until contract award.
Oman, Mozambique, Malaysia and Indonesia
Progesys provided project management services within Vale PMO to manage their portfolio of projects which were in different stages in Indonesia, Oman, Malaysia and Mozambique. Progesys offered their expertise in risk management, procurement, planning, construction, and project control.
Houston, Texas, USA
Air Liquide requested Progesys to provide PMO services in the Houston (USA) area as owner representative. Progesys’ resources were integrated and complemented the Air Liquide project team to help planning, schedule construction activities and review engineering packages.