Almiq Contracting LTD.
Looking for solutions?Contact us
Almiq Contracting Ltd. acts as a general construction contractor in the field of public and private construction projects in Nunavut and Northern Canada and specialises in industrial, mining, institutional and civil construction. Almiq Contracting Ltd. undertakes large-scale projects in sometimes extreme conditions in Northern Canada and continuously strives to deliver top quality results.
The purpose of the Nanisivik Naval Facility (NNF) is to support the Government of Canada’s (GOC) goal of enhancing naval presence in Canadian waters and in particular, the presence of the Canadian military in the Canadian Arctic region. The main objective of the NNF is to provide the basic functional requirements for an Arctic Offshore Patrol Ship (AOPS) berthing and fuelling facility. The NNF is to include a naval distillate bulk fuel storage system for a one-year supply.
- Review the commissioning execution plan and commissioning procedures
- Planning of activities related to commissioning and start‐up
- Management of the POV, commissioning and start‐up phases of the project
- Implementation of PROGESYS commissioning management software (CxForce)
- Mobilization of a team of engineers and commissioning technicians on-site
- Prepare commissioning HSE plan and LOTO procedure based on the Department of National Defense’s needs and regulatory compliance requirements
- Commissioning of the plant in both manual and automatic modes and hand‐over of systems to the client.
- Deficiencies management.
Update the Operation and Maintenance (O&M) manuals as prepared by the consultant, operation and maintenance data as provided by all contractors, and sub-trades involved with the project.
Oman, Mozambique, Malaysia and Indonesia
Progesys provided project management services within Vale PMO to manage their portfolio of projects which were in different stages in Indonesia, Oman, Malaysia and Mozambique. Progesys offered their expertise in risk management, procurement, planning, construction, and project control.
Houston, Texas, USA
Air Liquide requested Progesys to provide PMO services in the Houston (USA) area as owner representative. Progesys’ resources were integrated and complemented the Air Liquide project team to help planning, schedule construction activities and review engineering packages.