Construction Management – Convert do Brasil Energia Renovável Ltda.
Looking for solutions?Contact us
Convert is a company that has been involved in the energy sector in Brazil for more than 35 years and is currently a world reference in photovoltaic energy production. Throughout its life, the company has operated in energy sector areas, always looking for reliable technology innovation.
Progesys Acttio provided Construction Management services for a Solar Park of 103 MW Generation, comprising 330K solar panels, in the city of Tabocas do Brejo Velho, Bahia State, Brazil.
- Ensured the HSE management
- Defined project’s KPIs
- Ensured and monitored the project’s compliance with health, safety, and environmental requirements, in accordance with legal and contractual requirements, as well as the correct disposal of construction waste
- Ensured the project compliance with monitoring procedures, legal requirements, and recommendations from environmental agencies
- Monitored processes and waste disposal
- Updates, reporting and monitoring procedures
- Managed process updates and assessments as well as waste disposable permits
- Participated in monitoring meetings held with internal and external stakeholders, about HSE aspects (activities plannes vs performed)
- Produced HSE monitoring reports
- Ensured good communication in case of any complaint coming from the community regarding the construction phase.
Marabá – PA, Brazil
Progesys Brazil is awarded to provide services for integrated planning, offering support for risk management, Hazard, and Operability risks study (HAZOP) and critical analysis on the engineering design with a focus on environmental aspects, health & safety assessments, as well as Preliminary Risk Analysis.
Sao Paolo and Florianopolis, Brazil
Progesys Acttio is delivering their know-how in auditing mega projects and operational units, allowing clients to align and maintain internal business processes, as well as providing support on the deficiencies’ corrections in internal controls and processes, budgets and costs, planning, quality, and environment.