Implementation of ARES PRISM – Glencore-Raglan Mine
Looking for solutions?Contact us
Glencore-Raglan Mine, part of the Glencore Group, is one of the richest base-metal mines in the world and is located at the extreme limit of Northern Quebec.
Glencore-Raglan Mine strives to become a model in the mining industry for human resource development, equity towards its multicultural workforce, and respect for the local communities and the environment. Employing more than 950 workers, Glencore-Raglan Mine is committed to providing a safe, productive, healthy, and stable work environment.
In 2014, PROGESYS was mandated to implement the cost control system ARES PRISM in collaboration with ARES.
- Defined the cost management practices phases
- Provided readiness and gap assessment
- Provided a pilot implementation and a full implementation of the ARES PRISM cost management module
- Provided Glencore’s staff with training for ARES PRISM
- Implemented the project management procedures
- Planned and scheduled the project activities.
Oman, Mozambique, Malaysia and Indonesia
PROGESYS provided project management services within Vale PMO to manage their portfolio of projects which were in different stages in Indonesia, Oman, Malaysia, and Mozambique. PROGESYS offered its expertise in risk management, procurement, planning, construction, and project control.