Looking for solutions?Contact us
The Port-Daniel-Gascons cement plant is one of the most important industrial projects currently under development in Canada. The cement plant will be a model of environmental performance and will thus meet the highest standards in the world.
The site of the future Port-Daniel-Gascons cement plant has many features that give it several key advantages. First, the composition of the limestone will produce cement of exceptional quality. Second, the marine terminal will dramatically reduce transportation costs, making shipping to the Eastern Seaboard and elsewhere in the world cost-effective and highly competitive. Furthermore, access to maritime transport will mean a substantial reduction in the environmental footprint generally associated with cement transportation. In fact, just one ship can carry the equivalent of 1,500 truckloads of cement.
- Management of the POV, commissioning, and start-up phases of the project.
- Planning of activities related to commissioning and start-up.
- Mobilization of a team of engineers and commissioning technicians to the site.
- Development and delivery of a LOTO training based on McInnis’ needs and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Planning, managing, and supervising the work performed by vendors.
- Commissioning of the plant in manual and automatic modes, and hand-over of the systems to the client.
- CommissioningForce software implementation
- Deficiencies management.
Oman, Mozambique, Malaysia and Indonesia
Progesys provided project management services within Vale PMO to manage their portfolio of projects which were in different stages in Indonesia, Oman, Malaysia and Mozambique. Progesys offered their expertise in risk management, procurement, planning, construction, and project control.
Houston, Texas, USA
Air Liquide requested Progesys to provide PMO services in the Houston (USA) area as owner representative. Progesys’ resources were integrated and complemented the Air Liquide project team to help planning, schedule construction activities and review engineering packages.