PT ADARO ENERGY Company
Looking for solutions?Contact us
PT Adaro Energy Company is an Indonesian energy group that focuses on coal mining through its subsidiaries. PT Adaro Energy operates under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government, valid until 2022.
The IndoMet Coal Project (ICP) comprises seven coal contracts covering a large metallurgical coal resource (thermal coal and coking coal) in Central and East Kalimantan, Indonesia. Following the development of the first stage of the project (the Haju coking coal mine) in 2008, first shipment was recorded in March 2016.
- Overall planning and scheduling of project activities
- Implementation of a cost control system (PRISMG2)
- Analyze cost data and report performance indicators to top management
- Provide project cost estimation
- Train the client’s staff in cost control and planning
- Implementation of project management procedures and a document control system.
Oman, Mozambique, Malaysia and Indonesia
Progesys provided project management services within Vale PMO to manage their portfolio of projects which were in different stages in Indonesia, Oman, Malaysia and Mozambique. Progesys offered their expertise in risk management, procurement, planning, construction, and project control.
Houston, Texas, USA
Air Liquide requested Progesys to provide PMO services in the Houston (USA) area as owner representative. Progesys’ resources were integrated and complemented the Air Liquide project team to help planning, schedule construction activities and review engineering packages.