IndoMet Coal Project (ICP) – PT Adaro Energy Company
Looking for solutions?Contact us
PT Adaro Energy Company is an Indonesian energy group that focuses on coal mining through its subsidiaries. PT Adaro Energy operates under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government which is valid until 2022.
The IndoMet Coal Project (ICP) comprises seven coal contracts covering a large metallurgical coal resource (thermal coal and coking coal) in Central and East Kalimantan, Indonesia. Following the development of the first stage of the project (the Haju coking coal mine) in 2008, the first shipment was recorded in March 2016.
- Planned and scheduled the project activities
- Implemented a cost control system (PRISMG2)
- Analyzed the cost data and reported performance indicators to top management
- Provided project cost estimation
- Trained the client’s staff in cost control and planning
- Implemented project management procedures and a document control system.
Oman, Mozambique, Malaysia and Indonesia
PROGESYS provided project management services within Vale PMO to manage their portfolio of projects which were in different stages in Indonesia, Oman, Malaysia, and Mozambique. PROGESYS offered its expertise in risk management, procurement, planning, construction, and project control.