Diamond Mine Project – Stornoway
Looking for solutions?Contact us
Stornoway is a leading Canadian diamond exploration and production company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol SWY. It is a growth-oriented company as well as a world-class asset based in one of the world’s best jurisdictions (Québec). Renard Mine is Québec’s first diamond mine, and it is wholly owned by Stornoway.
Stornoway’s flagship asset (Renard Mine) is located approximately 250 km north of the Cree community of Mistassini and 350 km north of Chibougamau, in the James Bay region of north-central Québec. Construction began on July 10, 2014, following the completion of a CAD 946 million project financing transaction which is the largest ever for a publicly listed diamond company.
- Provided technical assistance for the plant’s POV activities
- Provided technical assistance for commissioning activities within the client’s team
- Planning POV and commissioning activities
- Planned, managed, and supervised the work performed by contractors and vendors
- Performed HSE activities based on Stornoway’s compliance requirements.
Oman, Mozambique, Malaysia and Indonesia
PROGESYS provided project management services within Vale PMO to manage their portfolio of projects which were in different stages in Indonesia, Oman, Malaysia, and Mozambique. PROGESYS offered its expertise in risk management, procurement, planning, construction, and project control.