Portfolio of Capital Projects in the Middle East, Africa and Asia
Looking for solutions?Contact us
PROGESYS provided project management services within Vale PMO to manage the investments in Indonesia (Growth plan-Pomalaa, Sorowako, Bahadopi), Oman (pelletizing extension project), Malaysia (Terminal Teluk Rubiah in Lumut), and Mozambique. The projects were at different stages and required an expertise on the following topics: risk management, procurement, planning, construction, and project control.
- The PMO facilitated the project evaluation process and developed scoring, KPIs, and prioritization models.
- The PMO provided a central data capture, consolidation, and analysis function feeding into other services such as status reporting, dashboards, and decision support.
- Reviews of projects: The PMO provided a quality assurance function to check projects were following Vale’s standards for project management.
- Provide an integrated portfolio schedule, cost analysis, and reporting.
- Implement and perform portfolio change management and risk management.
- The PMO developed standard reports and dashboards for communicating project and portfolio status to stakeholders.
- Guidance and advice for project managers: The PMO provided guidance, training, and assistance to project managers.
Houston, Texas, USA
Air Liquide requested Progesys to provide PMO services in the Houston (USA) area as owner representative. Progesys’ resources were integrated and complemented the Air Liquide project team to help planning, schedule construction activities and review engineering packages.
Sebree, Kentucky, U.S.A.
Rio Tinto Alcan retains Progesys to integrate a team on their Sebree Works project in Sebree, Kentucky (USA) to help them perform project management, risk analysis support, shutdown management and offer training integration.