Portfolio of Capital Projects in the Middle East, Africa and Asia – Vale
Looking for solutions?Contact us
PROGESYS provided project management services within Vale PMO to manage the investments in Indonesia (Growth Plan-Pomalaa, Sorowako, Bahadopi), Oman (Pelletizing Extension Project), Malaysia (Terminal Teluk Rubiah in Lumut), and Mozambique. The projects were at different stages and required expertise on the following topics: risk management, procurement, planning, construction, and project control
- Facilitated the project evaluation process and developed scoring, KPI’s and prioritization models
- Provided a central data capture, consolidation, and analysis function feeding into other services such as status reporting, dashboards, and decision support
- Provided a quality assurance function to check if projects were following Vale’s standards for project management
- Provided an integrated portfolio schedule, cost analysis, and reporting
- Implemented and performed portfolio change management and risk management.
- Developed standard reports and dashboards to communicate project and portfolio statuses to stakeholders
- Provided guidance, training, and assistance to project managers.
Houston, Texas, USA
Air Liquide requested PROGESY to provide PMO services in the Houston (USA) area as owner representative. PROGESYS’ resources were integrated into the Air Liquide project team to help plan, schedule construction activities, and review engineering packages.