Portfolio of Capital Projects in the Middle East, Africa and Asia – Vale
Looking for solutions?Contact us
PROGESYS provided project management services within Vale PMO to manage the investments in Indonesia (Growth Plan-Pomalaa, Sorowako, Bahadopi), Oman (Pelletizing Extension Project), Malaysia (Terminal Teluk Rubiah in Lumut), and Mozambique. The projects were at different stages and required expertise on the following topics: risk management, procurement, planning, construction, and project control
- Facilitated the project evaluation process and developed scoring, KPI’s and prioritization models
- Provided a central data capture, consolidation, and analysis function feeding into other services such as status reporting, dashboards, and decision support
- Provided a quality assurance function to check if projects were following Vale’s standards for project management
- Provided an integrated portfolio schedule, cost analysis, and reporting
- Implemented and performed portfolio change management and risk management.
- Developed standard reports and dashboards to communicate project and portfolio statuses to stakeholders
- Provided guidance, training, and assistance to project managers.
Marabá – PA, Brazil
Progesys Brazil is awarded to provide services for integrated planning, offering support for risk management, Hazard, and Operability risks study (HAZOP) and critical analysis on the engineering design with a focus on environmental aspects, health & safety assessments, as well as Preliminary Risk Analysis.
Sao Paolo and Florianopolis, Brazil
Progesys Acttio is delivering their know-how in auditing mega projects and operational units, allowing clients to align and maintain internal business processes, as well as providing support on the deficiencies’ corrections in internal controls and processes, budgets and costs, planning, quality, and environment.