Looking for solutions?Contact us
Yamana Gold Inc. is a gold producer with gold production, gold development stage properties, exploration properties, and land positions throughout the Americas, including Canada, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina.
Cerro Moro is a gold-silver development project located in Santa Cruz, a province in Argentina. The property contains several high-grade epithermal gold and silver veins, which are expected to be mined by a combination of open pit and underground mining. The formal decision to proceed with construction was made in early 2015 and the initial production was expected to begin in the second quarter of 2018. In the first three years of production, annual production at Cerro Moro was expected to be 150,000 ounces of gold and 7.2 million ounces of silver.
- Review and comment the commissioning execution plan
- Review and comment the commissioning planning for activities related to mechanical completion, pre-operational verifications, and commissioning
- Assist the client in implementing the best practices to verify commissioning work
- Support and assist the client in management of commissioning activities
- Assist the client for the management of deficiencies encountered after the construction phase
- Review and comment the commissioning procedures
- Assist in commissioning of the plant, in manual and automatic modes
- Support the hand-over of systems from EPCM company to the client
- Assist the client during the facilities’ start-up and ramp-up.
Oman, Mozambique, Malaysia and Indonesia
Progesys provided project management services within Vale PMO to manage their portfolio of projects which were in different stages in Indonesia, Oman, Malaysia and Mozambique. Progesys offered their expertise in risk management, procurement, planning, construction, and project control.
Houston, Texas, USA
Air Liquide requested Progesys to provide PMO services in the Houston (USA) area as owner representative. Progesys’ resources were integrated and complemented the Air Liquide project team to help planning, schedule construction activities and review engineering packages.