Progesys announced the completion on time, within budget and with a triple-zero safety record of the Pre-operational verifications and commissioning for the new Rio Tinto Alcan SPL treatment pilot plant in Saguenay, Canada. Progesys also assisted the client operation team in the start-up/ramp-up phase. The inauguration of the plant took place on June 12, 2008.
- Year of realization : 2006 –2008
- Project value : USD 210 Million
- Management and execution of pre-commissioning and commissioning work for the plant
- Planning and supervision of vendors’ work on site
- System turn-over to client and start-up/ramp-up assistance
- Management and implementation of all Health and Safety procedures