Spent Pot Lining Treatment Pilot Plant – Rio Tinto Alcan
Looking for solutions?Contact us
PROGESYS announced the completion on time, within budget, and with a triple-zero safety record of the pre-operational verifications and commissioning for the new Rio Tinto Alcan SPL treatment pilot plant in Saguenay, Canada. PROGESYS also assisted the client operation team in the start-up/ramp-up phase. The inauguration of the plant took place on June 12, 2008.
- Managed and executed the POV and commissioning work for the plant
- Planned and supervised the vendors’ work on site
- Performed LOTO and HSE activities based on Rio Tinto Alcan’s compliance requirements
- Turned over the system to the client and assisted in start-up/ramp-up
- Managed and implemented the health and safety procedures.
Marabá – PA, Brazil
Progesys Brazil is awarded to provide services for integrated planning, offering support for risk management, Hazard, and Operability risks study (HAZOP) and critical analysis on the engineering design with a focus on environmental aspects, health & safety assessments, as well as Preliminary Risk Analysis.
Sao Paolo and Florianopolis, Brazil
Progesys Acttio is delivering their know-how in auditing mega projects and operational units, allowing clients to align and maintain internal business processes, as well as providing support on the deficiencies’ corrections in internal controls and processes, budgets and costs, planning, quality, and environment.