Looking for solutions?Contact us
The Natougou gold deposit, part of the Tapoa Permit Group, is located in Burkina Faso, West Africa. This project, which is a high-grade gold deposit, lies approximately 320 km east of the capital, Ouagadougou. SEMAFO Inc. (SEMAFO) acquired the Tapoa Permit Group from Orbis Gold Limited (“Orbis”).
- Audit the project status, the contractual strategy, and the project team readiness.
- Provide a review report to ensure the project is on track and give recommendations on corrective actions.
- Review and implement project management procedures and document control system.
- Audit the EPCM firm and recommend actions related to the strengths and weaknesses of the EPCM.
- Review and evaluate the key elements for success in EPCM for “Process Plant”.
- Provide a detailed planning of engineering, execution, and commissioning activities.
- Perform a full implementation of (PRISMG2) the cost management module and provide training to the SEMAFO staff in cost control and planning.
- Follow up on the engineering activities, site progress and propose action plans when required.
- Present project progress to corporate team and auditors.
- Present the project outcome with client at mining shows outlining the key factors for project success.
Oman, Mozambique, Malaysia and Indonesia
Progesys provided project management services within Vale PMO to manage their portfolio of projects which were in different stages in Indonesia, Oman, Malaysia and Mozambique. Progesys offered their expertise in risk management, procurement, planning, construction, and project control.
Houston, Texas, USA
Air Liquide requested Progesys to provide PMO services in the Houston (USA) area as owner representative. Progesys’ resources were integrated and complemented the Air Liquide project team to help planning, schedule construction activities and review engineering packages.