Natougou Gold Project – SEMAFO
Looking for solutions?Contact us
The Natougou Gold Project, part of the Tapoa Permit Group, is located in Burkina Faso, West Africa. This project, which exploits is a high-grade gold deposit, lies approximately 320 km east of the capital, Ouagadougou. SEMAFO Inc. (SEMAFO) acquired the Tapoa Permit Group from Orbis Gold Limited (“Orbis”).
- Provided Project Management consultancy as an integrated team
- Audited the project status, the contractual strategy, and the project team readiness
- Reviewed the report to ensure the project was on track and gave recommendations on corrective actions
- Reviewed and implemented the project management procedures and document control system
- Audited the EPCM firm and recommended actions related to their strengths and weaknesses
- Reviewed and evaluated the key elements for success in EPCM for “Process Plant”
- Provided detailed planning of engineering, execution, and commissioning activities
- Performed a full implementation of ARES PRISM’s (PRISMG2), the cost management module, and provided training to the SEMAFO staff in cost control and planning
- Followed up on the engineering activities, site progress, and proposed action plans when required
- Presented the project progress to the corporate team and auditors
- Presented the project outcome with the client at mining shows and outlined the key factors for project success.
Marabá – PA, Brazil
Progesys Brazil is awarded to provide services for integrated planning, offering support for risk management, Hazard, and Operability risks study (HAZOP) and critical analysis on the engineering design with a focus on environmental aspects, health & safety assessments, as well as Preliminary Risk Analysis.
Sao Paolo and Florianopolis, Brazil
Progesys Acttio is delivering their know-how in auditing mega projects and operational units, allowing clients to align and maintain internal business processes, as well as providing support on the deficiencies’ corrections in internal controls and processes, budgets and costs, planning, quality, and environment.