Coke Sulphur Dioxide Treatment – Rio Tinto Alcan
Looking for solutions?Contact us
The coke sulfur dioxide treatment installations are in the Rio Tinto Alcan Arvida coke calcination plant. The project consisted in replacing the existing purification systems with two (2) new bag filters for the baked carbon dust and the treatment of sulfur dioxide as per environmental requirements.
- Provided construction management, supervision, and coordination of the contractors’ work
- Managed the POV and commissioning phases of the project
- Planned the related on-site activities
- Planned the tie-in shutdown
- Assisted in ramp-up activities
- Planned, managed, and signed off on equipment commissioning by selected vendors
- Turned over the plat systems to the client.
Marabá – PA, Brazil
Progesys Brazil is awarded to provide services for integrated planning, offering support for risk management, Hazard, and Operability risks study (HAZOP) and critical analysis on the engineering design with a focus on environmental aspects, health & safety assessments, as well as Preliminary Risk Analysis.
Sao Paolo and Florianopolis, Brazil
Progesys Acttio is delivering their know-how in auditing mega projects and operational units, allowing clients to align and maintain internal business processes, as well as providing support on the deficiencies’ corrections in internal controls and processes, budgets and costs, planning, quality, and environment.