Construction and Commissioning Management Services for Diffuser ( Domtar )
Looking for solutions?Contact us
Domtar is replacing an old pressure diffuser by a new one at its Windsor Plant. The pressure diffuser is an important equipment used to efficiently wash the treated pulp. The installation of this new diffuser requires the use of one of the biggest cranes in Canada (1500 Tons). The construction and commissioning will be carried out with minimal plant downtime, within a limited workspace and a tight schedule.
- PROGESYS provided the construction manager to coordinate the work on site.
- Prepare the commissioning systems
- Set up of the commissioning management system
- Provide technical support for the use of the commissioning management system
- Provide technical support for the commissioning strategy and commissioning procedures.
Oman, Mozambique, Malaysia and Indonesia
Progesys provided project management services within Vale PMO to manage their portfolio of projects which were in different stages in Indonesia, Oman, Malaysia and Mozambique. Progesys offered their expertise in risk management, procurement, planning, construction, and project control.
Houston, Texas, USA
Air Liquide requested Progesys to provide PMO services in the Houston (USA) area as owner representative. Progesys’ resources were integrated and complemented the Air Liquide project team to help planning, schedule construction activities and review engineering packages.