Construction and Commissioning Management Services for Diffuser – Domtar
Looking for solutions?Contact us
Domtar replaced an old pressure diffuser with a new one at its Windsor Plant. The pressure diffuser is an important piece of equipment used to efficiently wash the treated pulp. The installation of this new diffuser required the use of one of the biggest cranes in Canada (1,500 tonnes). The construction and commissioning were carried out with minimal plant downtime, within a limited workspace and a tight schedule.
- Provided construction management on site
- Prepared the commissioning system
- Implemented the commissioning management system
- Provided technical support for the use of the commissioning management system
- Provided technical support for the commissioning strategy and commissioning procedures.
Oman, Mozambique, Malaysia and Indonesia
PROGESYS provided project management services within Vale PMO to manage their portfolio of projects which were in different stages in Indonesia, Oman, Malaysia, and Mozambique. PROGESYS offered its expertise in risk management, procurement, planning, construction, and project control.