Looking for solutions?Contact us
Domtar is the largest integrated manufacturer and marketer of uncoated freesheet paper in North America, and one of the largest manufacturers of pulp in the world. Domtar counts 13 pulp and paper mills and 10 paper converting facilities, holding 3 million tons of papermaking capacity and 1.8 million air-dried metric tons (ADMT) of market pulp capacity annually.
Windsor mill, Domtar, is starting a wood yard modernization project that consists of the demolition of one of the two-chip production lines to accommodate the installation of the new rotary debarker and horizontal chipper processing system. During the dismantling, demolition, and construction phases; the second line will operate to maintain a maximum production capacity. Simultaneously conducted, demolition and construction phases are estimated to last 9 -10 months including the installation of the structure around debarker infeed, the installation of deck and loader system, building mechanical modification as well as electrical and instrument works.
- Construction and commissioning management
- Preparation of construction work plan, project logistics and schedule
- Support from the bidding process until the contract awarding
- Preparation of a health and safety plan, a communication plan, a risk management plan
- Preparation the commissioning execution plan and commissioning procedures
- Planning of activities related to commissioning and start‐up
- Implementation of PROGESYS commissioning management software (CxForce)
- Deficiencies management
Manage change notices, claims, progress, and closure of the project.
Oman, Mozambique, Malaysia and Indonesia
Progesys provided project management services within Vale PMO to manage their portfolio of projects which were in different stages in Indonesia, Oman, Malaysia and Mozambique. Progesys offered their expertise in risk management, procurement, planning, construction, and project control.
Houston, Texas, USA
Air Liquide requested Progesys to provide PMO services in the Houston (USA) area as owner representative. Progesys’ resources were integrated and complemented the Air Liquide project team to help planning, schedule construction activities and review engineering packages.