Edmonton High Solid Anaerobic Digestion Facility – Suez
Looking for solutions?Contact us
The High Solid Anaerobic Digestion Facility (ADF), located at the Edmonton Waste Management Centre, expanded the city’s organic waste processing capacity and contributed to the goal of diverting 90% of waste from landfills. The Anaerobic Digestion Facility (ADF) has allowed the city to:
- Process up to 40,000 tonnes of organic waste per year
- Create renewable energy in the form of electricity and heat
- Produce high-quality compost for use in agriculture and horticulture
- Reduce greenhouse gases emission
- Remove the odors created during the process by using bio-filters.
The construction of the new ADF is now complete. The facility is currently in the commissioning phase, processing organic feedstock from municipal solid waste and generating biogas. It is fully operational in 2020.
- Provided POV and commissioning management services
- Performed deficiencies follow-up
- Supported construction with work packages and site coordination
- Managed the QA/QC documentation
- Managed the contractors
- Implemented the existing commissioning plan
- Supported the Operations Team for ramp-up and start-up
- Coordinated with the City of Edmonton and other stakeholders.
Marabá – PA, Brazil
Progesys Brazil is awarded to provide services for integrated planning, offering support for risk management, Hazard, and Operability risks study (HAZOP) and critical analysis on the engineering design with a focus on environmental aspects, health & safety assessments, as well as Preliminary Risk Analysis.
Sao Paolo and Florianopolis, Brazil
Progesys Acttio is delivering their know-how in auditing mega projects and operational units, allowing clients to align and maintain internal business processes, as well as providing support on the deficiencies’ corrections in internal controls and processes, budgets and costs, planning, quality, and environment.