Éléonore Project – GOLDCORP
Looking for solutions?Contact us
The Éléonore project is one of the most significant projects in the Goldcorp development pipeline and a key component of Goldcorp’s next generation of growth projects. It is in promising gold-producing district to the northeast corner of the Opinaca Reservoir in the James Bay region of Quebec, Canada. Goldcorp launched a USD 1.4 billion construction program at Éléonore mine in the fall of 2011. The development project included an underground mine, a mill, a permanent camp, and various infrastructures.
PROGESYS was mandated in April 2014 to commission and ramp-up the Éléonore plant (mill) to the desired production rates and product quality. This led to the first gold bar being poured by October 1st, 2014.
- Managed the commissioning and start-up phases of the project
- Planned the activities related to commissioning and start-up
- Mobilized a team of engineers and commissioning technicians to the site
- Conducted LOTO and HSE training based on Goldcorp’s needs and regulatory compliance requirements
- Conducted POVs and water-batch tests
- Planned, managed, and supervised the work performed by vendors
- Commissioned the plant in manual and automatic modes
- Provided deficiencies management after the construction phase.
Marabá – PA, Brazil
Progesys Brazil is awarded to provide services for integrated planning, offering support for risk management, Hazard, and Operability risks study (HAZOP) and critical analysis on the engineering design with a focus on environmental aspects, health & safety assessments, as well as Preliminary Risk Analysis.
Sao Paolo and Florianopolis, Brazil
Progesys Acttio is delivering their know-how in auditing mega projects and operational units, allowing clients to align and maintain internal business processes, as well as providing support on the deficiencies’ corrections in internal controls and processes, budgets and costs, planning, quality, and environment.