Looking for solutions?Contact us
The Éléonore project is one of the significant projects in the Goldcorp development pipeline and a key component of Goldcorp’s next generation of growth projects. It is located in an exciting gold-producing district; the northeast corner of the Opinaca Reservoir in the James Bay region of Quebec, Canada. Goldcorp launched a $1.4-billion construction program at Éléonore in the fall of 2011. Development included an underground mine, mill, permanent camp and infrastructures.
Progesys was mandated in April 2014 to commission and ramp up the Éléonore Plant (mill) to design production rates and product quality. Because of this, the first gold was poured by October 1st, 2014.
- Management of the commissioning and start-up phases of the project
- Planning of activities related to commissioning and start-up
- Mobilization of a team of engineers and commissioning technicians to site
- Pre-operation verifications and water-batch tests
- Planning, managing, and supervising work performed by vendors
- Commissioning of the plant in manual and automatic modes
- Deficiencies management after construction phase