Phu My NH3 (revamping), NPK Complex – PVFCCo
Looking for solutions?Contact us
PROGESYS was awarded the Project Management Consultancy (PMC) contract by PetroVietnam Fertilizer and Chemical Corporation (PVFCCo) for its 2 projects at the Phu My plant in the Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province, near Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The total capital invested in this complex project is nearly USD 237 Million. The project consisted of two parts: NH3 revamped plant and NPK Plant.
The first project was to increase the capacity of the Ammonia NH3 factory of Phu My Fertilizer Plant by 90,000 tpy. The second was a greenfield project to build a plant with all utilities to produce 250,000 tpy of chemically engineered NPK. The ammonia technology license was granted by HaldorTopsoe (Denmark) and the NPK technology license was granted by Incro (Spain).
- Provided full PMC (Project Management Consultancy) for PVFCCo to manage the execution of both projects at the Phu My complex
- Mobilized a multidisciplinary team including technical and management personnel
- Managed the engineering progress, the procurement activities, the construction, and the commissioning work
- Implemented best practices and assisted the client team in all project queries
- Performed HSE training based on the project needs and regulatory compliance requirements
- Participated in the review of the program and procedures of commissioning as well as in the start-up activities
- Provided training and mentorship to the client’s personnel as required
- Continued to assist the client during the operation of the plant.
Marabá – PA, Brazil
Progesys Brazil is awarded to provide services for integrated planning, offering support for risk management, Hazard, and Operability risks study (HAZOP) and critical analysis on the engineering design with a focus on environmental aspects, health & safety assessments, as well as Preliminary Risk Analysis.
Sao Paolo and Florianopolis, Brazil
Progesys Acttio is delivering their know-how in auditing mega projects and operational units, allowing clients to align and maintain internal business processes, as well as providing support on the deficiencies’ corrections in internal controls and processes, budgets and costs, planning, quality, and environment.